Welcome to the Steenberg Hotel & Spa - your blissful home in Cape Town. As a luxurious 5-star hotel situated on a historic wine farm, guests have access to our championship golf course, a sublime selection of award-winning restaurants and a world-class spa, all set on immaculate grounds with spectacular vistas of vineyards and mountains.
We invite you to settle into the privacy and tranquility of a perfectly hosted stay. Whether you choose a private villa suite, a premier room with a sunny spacious terrace or a classic room, our dedicated hospitality team will ensure you roam the estate at your leisure - be it ambling, cycling, exploring the trails or challenging yourself on the 18 hole golf course.
During your stay, start your day under the sun-dappled terrace at Tryn Restaurant, before enjoying a curated wine tasting at our mountain slope cellar and feasting on the flavourful tapas menu at Bistro Sixteen82. After venturing around the peninsula, come home to a spa spoil, a languid afternoon on your sun lounger or toast your choice with bubbles at the magnificent Tryn bar.
Make Steenberg your playground and the perfect base from which to explore the city and the iconic Cape Atlantic seaboard. Our farm’s historic role as a replenishing station en route from Simon’s Town to the city harbour is echoed in Steenberg’s offering today, inviting all guests to reconnect, revitalise and recharge or simply replenish your reserves in the most blissful way possible.
General Manager - Steenberg Hotel & Spa
DISCOVER OUR VILLAS
THREE BEDROOM VILLA
Enjoy absolute elegance and pared down luxury combined with an extravagance of outdoor space thanks to a private patio that leads out onto the lawn and offers a generous pool terrace with spectacular vineyard views.
Three spacious, stylish bedrooms and stylishly finished bathrooms, with every need anticipated and every comfort considered.
A glorious family space, where everyone can find their spot of refuge or come together to relax and celebrate whether dining, relaxing, swimming or sunbathing.DISCOVER MORE
TWO BEDROOM VILLA
Unparalleled luxury. A homage to space and privacy, with your own show kitchen, a dining and entertaining area and an expansive lounge. A generous patio runs the length of the villa overlooking a swathe of vineyards and your own private pool. Two beautiful bedrooms and tasteful bathrooms.
After a day of adventures, sink into the couch, enjoy a chilled glass of Steenberg Sauvignon Blanc and be soothed by the perfectly considered space, the sophisticated art and the anticipation of a long relaxing soak, followed by a light supper at home or a feast at Tryn.DISCOVER MORE
DISCOVER OUR ROOMS AND SUITES
Spacious and utterly relaxing. Impeccably furnished, stylish with art selected from the estate’s private art collection. These gorgeous premier rooms have dream bathrooms, the tranquil werf on their entrance doorstep and private terraces with spectacular unimpeded views of the mountains across the vines or meandering greens. Enjoy dining on the terrace or relaxing on your sun loungers.DISCOVER MORE
discover our packages and specials
- The serenity of a secure estate and access to the farm and vineyards
- All offerings on the farm are easily accessed by walking
- Cycling and running trails available
- An expansive array of manicured gardens, lawns and walks to enjoy
- Pool and secluded private spaces. Pool size: Length: 14m | Width: 4.8m | Depth: 1m - 1.85m
- Steenberg Spa experience and Scented Garden
- Dining at Bistro Sixteen82 and Tryn Restaurant
- In-room dining, private terrace suppers and lawn picnics
- Steenberg Winery cellar tours and tastings
- Championship Golf Course and driving range a short walk from the Steenberg Hotel
- Walking distance to the Norval Art foundation and boutique shopping centre
- Lunch, dinners, tapas and drinks
- Golf rounds, purchases and lessons
- Spa treatments
- Transfers and tours
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Families are most welcome at Steenberg Hotel & Spa with children under 12 staying for free
- Infants below 3 years of age will be provided with a cot at no extra charge, in all our room types
- An additional bed may be provided for any child between the ages of 3 and 11 years depending on room category
- Children’s turndown, DVD selection, activities and menu
- Breakfast at Tryn or Bistro Sixteen82 or in the comfort of your room
- Fresh flowers from our garden
- Steenberg Classic wine tasting
- Complimentary WiFi across the hotel property
- Scheduled shuttle transfer to the V&A Waterfront
- Complimentary evening shuttle transfer to local restaurants within 5km radius
- Use of mountain bikes to explore our 300 hectare farm
- Welcome bottle of signature Steenberg Sauvignon Blanc and mineral water
- Complimentary use of Relaxation Area and shower for early arrivals and late departures
- Membership to Virgin Active Gym during your stay and complimentary transfer
- Check in from 14h00
- Check out at 11h00
- If you are planning an early helicopter flight around the peninsula, a farewell round of golf or a quiet afternoon to prepare for your journey; all our guests have complimentary use of the shower and change rooms and space to relax within the relaxation area at Steenberg Hotel & Spa.